Friday, December 18, 2009

The Burger and The Long Run

The thoughts of a burger are still looming in my head. Seriously...do I actually want the burger or just some sweet potato fries? I will have 20 miles to mull over this thought tomorrow.

In the meantime, I know where I AM NOT going for my burger:
Five Guys Burgers (which was actually on my list as an option)
Plain Cheeseburger
840 cal, 55g fat, 1050mg sodium

Why even bother going on a run if you are just going to flush it down the toilet???

I am getting to the point of thinking that buying some ground Buffalo and fixin's (yes, I am a Texan and yes we say fixin) and baking my own sweet potato fries sounds sooo much more appealling.

Uggg, I think this is one of those times that I would rather be blissfully ignorant.
mer

No comments:

Post a Comment